Want to See MORE of the House? We encourage you to VIEW PICTURES of the House.
Don’t Forget to Pack:
- Bed Linens
- Beach Towels, Bath Towels
- High Efficiency Clothes Soap Pods
- Large Kitchen Garbage Bags
- An MP3 player (iPod, iPad, etc.) loaded with your favorite tunes
If you would prefer to rent linens, here are 2 rental companies:
Stone Harbor Crib and Beach Rental
6740 Ocean Drive
Avalon, NJ 08202
Visit their website at Stone Harbor Crib Rental
P.O. Box 140
Avalon, NJ 08202
Visit their website at @Shore Service
There are several options that are close so you can get the ingredients you need to grill, cook, or just plain snack at home.
Acme Stores – This is a supermarket for the BIG grocery list.
- Only 4.2 Miles from the house.
- Head north toward 96th Street (main street)
- Turn left on 96th, heading out of Stone Harbor
- Cross the freeway
- Eventually, the store will be on the left hand side.
11 Court House S Dennis Road
Cape May Court House, NJ 08210
Clarke’s Sunset Market – A convenience store that is SSOOOO Close!
- ONLY open during SUMMER Season
- Ride a bike or walk
- Get lunch meat, snacks, those couple items you forgot
10729 3rd Ave, Stone Harbor, NJ 08247
Wawa – Local convenience store. Open 24 hours during the summer season. Fairly longer hours in the off season.
9404 3rd Avenue
Stone Harbor, NJ 08247
Farmers Market – Stone Harbor has a Farmers Market during the summer season; it starts at 8:30 am on Sundays at the Water Tower Lot on Second Avenue. There are a few other produce stands for fresh produce as well: 2 of them are on Stone Harbor Boulevard. You will pass them as you drive into Stone Harbor. (Stone Harbor Boulevard turns into 96th Street when you cross the bridge into Stone Harbor.)
Check out these Attractions:
As we explore the area, we’ve had fun at the following attractions.
Restaurants that We’ve Enjoyed:
As we explore the area, we’ve enjoyed eating at the following restaurants.
. . . Under Construction . . .